Blog Updates

Posted by M.Oguro Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello my name is Michael, and I am the new blog moderator. I wanted to briefly introduce myself and let everyone know about coming changes to the blog.


I am participant of this years Nikkei Community Internship, and part of my project to is update and refresh the Little Tokyo Unblogged site. Many new changes and improvements can be expected in the near future. We will feature information about Little Tokyo Events both upcoming and past, as well as community issues, and local business profiles are examples of topics we will cover.

I am both passionate and excited about making this blog better, and making it more useful and valuable to the community of Little Tokyo. I believe the blog can play a very important role to the community and help keep people connected, voice their concerns and provide an great way for people to keep up with what's going in the Little Tokyo. So please subscribe to the blog, visit frequently, tell you friends and stay tuned for an exciting new changes.

Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions, ideas, concerns, or anything else. MOGURO@LTSC.ORG.

1 Comment

  1. davis Said,

    Welcome, Michael! Looking forward to your work on our blog.

    Posted on July 17, 2009 at 9:22 AM

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels